Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nice to Isola HELP

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
not sure if this is the wrong section.

however i am flying into nice on boxing day for 11am, the web is showing me no buses until 5pm that day, does anyone elso no of any other possible routes so im not lying rond the airport for 6 hours,

many thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can use the airport transfer system if you are stuck. Way too pricy if there's less than 3 http://www.a-t-s.net

Are you getting the bus from the airport or the town? I guess you could figure out what time the bus leaves Nice and head in there for a few hours.

Sorry I can't give you any more info. I've only got the bus once and that was at 7 in the morning.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks very much, its tellin me £17 each way, which seems not too bad, there are 8 of us, and sitting in the airport u would spend £17 on stuff to keep you amused Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
you could also try transfer intelligence, but they'll probably cost much the same as ats. their details are 0871 6660754 or http://www.transfer-intelligence.com/ Little Angel
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
£17 each way sounds a real bargain to me - and probably cheaper than the bus. those French ski resort buses are expensive. It's quite a drive, winding and slow. In fact, £17 each way sounds almost too good to be true.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The buses to Isola are run by the regular local bus company (and would be used by those going up to Isola the town, not necessarily for the skiing) so they shouldn't be more expensive than other local buses (which are generally cheap). For anyone spending some time in Nice, there's also one-day skibuses (leave around 7 am and back when lifts close) - including a one-day lift pass, these are only Euro5 or so more expensive than buying the lift-pass on its own.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thanks all
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I can get a flight from Belfast to Nice for £33 in late March/April and a transfer for £33 each if I take 4 people.

Just need accommadation. The best I can get is £269 (Sterling) For early April ( Hotel Le Castlillon) off Isola website. How much is Lift Pass. Will snow be good in early April. Any experiences?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
dont no bout snow, but pass is bout 80 quid, check out ski horizon they do good dicounts for passes etc
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy