Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jeans,Ts and trainers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Went to Bulgaria last year and the dress code for evening wear was Jeans T shirts and trainers

Off to Arinsal in Jan 05, casual there as well Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi gazman, don't know about Arinsal but that's all I've ever worn anywhere. But then I'm not going to 5*s in Courchevel or luxury chalets with free champagne. wink
If you are paying top whack for an upmarket package, you might want a shirt with a collar instead of the T. If you're moving around outdoors in some resorts, trainers might not be the best footwear. Otherwise, chill. Have a good one. snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gazman, definitely - the bars are very casual.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
gazman, absolutley Jeans, T and trainers and the bars arent that far away from each other so you havnt far to walk, even if its snowing at the bottom where the hotels are your trainers would be fine. We were there last year went on the biggest gondola I have ever seen, mind you thats because I have only been to Andorra and Les Orres over and over again. Where are you staying? we stayed at Como Pedrosa a very small family run establishment food fantastic, all the locals meet there for lunch, the owners are so nice, where ever you are staying I'm sure you will have fun. snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
gazman, Andorra used to be the place where people, who now go to Bulgaria, used to go to. J/T/T are fine. kuwait_ian jeeze mate, I don't think you spend enuf time with 5* Courchevellians. They aren't THAT pre-historic - you'd have to normally wear a shirt collar at home in order to consider wearing one in the privacy of one's own champagne snow palace/hotel .... and even then one's taste is questionable .... Toofy Grin (NB there's no such thing as "free" champagne).
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Snowbird wrote:
gazman, absolutley Jeans, T and trainers and the bars arent that far away from each other so you havnt far to walk, even if its snowing at the bottom where the hotels are your trainers would be fine. We were there last year went on the biggest gondola I have ever seen, mind you thats because I have only been to Andorra and Les Orres over and over again. Where are you staying? we stayed at Como Pedrosa a very small family run establishment food fantastic, all the locals meet there for lunch, the owners are so nice, where ever you are staying I'm sure you will have fun. snowHead snowHead snowHead

Sorry for not replying - email to let me know didn't work.

Stopping at the Poblado apartments, I believe they are basic but clean and in the centre of the resort.

That will do nicely for me Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy