Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New ski lift design impresses the southern hemisphere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I gather that Australians are rushing to the Alps to try it.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
After a rather nasty button lift experience in Montgenvre, thats about as close as I could put my legs together Shocked
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks more like ski-bungee jumping.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes, bungee star-jumping. Maybe we can run some instructional tips on this.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
"After patience finally runs out on the long Bellecombe drag between La Rosiere and La Thuile, locals decide to liven things up". Local businessman and property magnate M Last is quoted as saying "we'd rather see a rush of blood to the head on a drag lift than on one of the highspeed and thrilling runs in La Thuile and if anyone complains then two fingers to the lot of 'em".
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mark, now you are putting words in my mouth. The property magnates in La Rosiere are all local. I don't mind the Bellecote drags, it gives me the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic view and reflect on the fantastic skiing that could be available if ever the snow bowls above the col are opened up. BTW there is one terrific bit of off-piste that comes down from Mont Valaisan and finishes by the beginning of Bellecote 2. It's a bit of a hike up from the fort but worth it.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David, it gives me the opportunity to catch up on my reading - always take a good book for that first drag wink

I think I know the area you refer to - the Arpin off-piste video was being played one night in that most excellent bar we met up in on one or two occasions Madeye-Smiley They were all in there whooping it up and evidently re-living the experience through the bottom of a glass Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mark, you could get one of the Arpin clan to take you out. Jacky Arpin runs the Evo2 ski school. You can be sure I will be in Willy's bar just as soon as I can, always an entertaining evening.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cool - I met Jacky Arpin on our first trip there earlier this year. Gabrielle (youngest) was in the Esprit ski school when he tipped up and ended up instructing her 1:1. She's expecting him to pick things up when we're out there next! You could tell they were both enjoying the experience.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
are any of the Evo 2 guys not Arpins? We stay in Braconnier, underneath some I believe!!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Helenjane, well there used to be a Scots guy named Rob who worked for them. Mr Arpin senior is my neighbour and if it's been snowing, you're bound to be woken up by the noise of his snow-blower very early in the AM.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Happy memories of last year flooding back David!! Loadsa snow Feb and kids fascinated by Monsieur on his little machine, right outside our bedroom!! At least we could find the piste! ROb there last year I think, now you mention him.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy