Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"The Worst Case Scenario.........

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
........survival handbook" ........is a most useful book that I have just been given for my birthday. I can't make up my mind if it's supposed to be taken seriously.

Particularly of interest to snowheads will be the sections on:
1) How to land a plane
(and if that doesn't work) 2) How to survive adrift at sea
3)How to survive an avalanche (for example - if you are buried, your best chance of survival is if someone saw you get covered) ??
4)How to survive when lost in the mountains
5)How to treat frostbite

and for those on a budget

6)How to hot wire a car
7)How to manoeuvour on top of a moving train and get inside (for example - if the train is approaching a tunnel, lie flat, and quickly)

and for those going to Whistler

8)How to escape from a bear
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Happy Birthday, Erica snowHead

Thought you were hinting at a possible christmas present there, until I read your message properly.

We've just bought a book on swearing in foreign languages for a friend about to go on maternity leave...I'd never seen the term "pigeon-licker" being using as an insult before...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Ian - thankyou - I can help your friend too - there's a section on 'How to deliver a baby in the back of a taxi-cab.'
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ian Hopkinson wrote:
We've just bought a book on swearing in foreign languages

Could be useful in following the Francophobia thread in Après zone!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Happy birthday. I've got a few of those books, and gave someone "Worst Case Scenario Sex & Dating" once. Lots of useful tips for picking up the ladeeees in that one, so watch out.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
WORST case scenario of all time:

1) How to cope when there's no snow.

Can't imagine there's a sucessful solution!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy