Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

60c per day - the world's cheapest lift pass?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Gulmarg in Kashmir has attracted interest as a snow destination for some years now, but it's in mountains which are bitterly contested between India and Pakistan.

For the moment, one British snowboarder is enjoying "very very good powder" at what must be the cheapest daily rate in the world. And it seems he's had the place almost to himself for a couple of months, Read this report, posted on the CNN International site today.

Would Paul Exall care to talk to Snowheads, as well as CNN?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David, sounds the ideal place for a JWAZ tour, up for it?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hmmm - visited there during non-snowy months many years ago - well, in '88, & was surprised to hear then that it was India's top resort. Challenging skiing I would say it's not but certainly is very beautiful.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Mon 23-02-04 14:10; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gulmarg is also a golf course in summer and is a base for heli skiing. Altho' I understand it helps if you have friends in the Indian Army to arrange the chopper.
Cool
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David,sorry we're a bit slow in India, but i've asked Mr Paul to make a contribution.... Did you see ever see the video on the CNN link? I dont think its on there, try this one

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/02/23/trends.kashmir.ski/index.html

If you do get to see it, you won't see much powder , but trust me its there... ....dribble dribble
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

.............but certainly is very beautiful

but that applies to anywhere that has snow snowHead Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy