Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

First weekend in Cervinia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just back from my first weekend snowboarding in Cervinia. The good news was that the conditions were amazing. Loads of powder and plenty of the resort was open, down to Plan Maison. It was great to be able to get fresh tracks in all day. Check out the pics

Then the bad news. The wind kicked up Friday night and both Saturday and Sunday were write offs. The lifts were open for a while on Saturday (read less than 1 hour) and totally closed on Sunday.

Sill it was worth the drive for the first day of the season.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great photos Diarmuid, conditions look great snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Those photos are excellent.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Diarmuid, great pictures!!!

how did you get so close to get those heiny cup photos?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
wow - looks fab. Sorry about the wind... poor u. We have never had a day when the lifts were shut - we must just be lucky. We are wanting to get away first weekend in December.. but were getting worried as France seems pretty green. Austria is a bit far to drive in a weekend - so Cervinia looks a good bet eh!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:
how did you get so close to get those heiny cup photos?

It was a pretty small stadium so I promoted myself to the sidelines at half time Wink We won by a point. sweet.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Diarmuid, yeah i noticed the picture of the scoreboard.........wont mention the goalposts a couple of years ago then Wink NehNeh
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy