Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Madesimo

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Whilst planning the lads main trip for 2005 Mrs Boardski (not one of the lads) drops the following note on my desk "8 days 7 nights in Madesimo ALL INCLUSIVE (inc ski pass) at the hotel Torre for £499 3rd Feb"
The price is via her works social club but still looks to good to be true so can anyone comment on the resort and or the hotel?
This trip would be for Mrs Boardski and I and would be in addition to the annual lads trip.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Boardski, Not a big resort, both for skiing and nightlife. Had a good time there this year, but we were only skiing there for two days, and well and truly skiied the whole resort. The level of skier is important as the jewel in the Madesimo crown is not for the fainthearted, the Canalone. This run is about 5k in lenght, unpisted, and only open when the weather permits. We were lucky and got on it one day, skiing on crust, ice and powder!
Nightlife restricted as mentioned, could not find a proper pub. Drinking in hotels of course and there probably is a pub somewhere. Weekends the place goes madder when the locals pop up from Milan.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cymru, in those two days are also included the variations to the Canalone?
The "little horse" (cavallino) and the the chamois (Camosci)
Anyway, boardski, last season on the cable car I "met" (I just overheard him talking to his friends in fact) an Englishman working and living in Milan, who was planning to move to Madesimo and tele-commute from there to work. Sorry, don't know his name.
When there, keep your ears open. He should be local enough by now to maybe able to guide you around the resort.
www.madesimo.com and www.skiarevalchiavenna.it
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy