Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I've bust my Oakleys, anyone know the UK web address?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I want to contact oakley in the UK to get replacement frames but can't find the head office on line. Anyone got an idea?
Also, is it an urban myth or do Oakleys actually come with a lifetime guarantee?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Accoring to Oakley's web site http://www.oakley.com/ they come with a 12 month warrenty against defects thats all, however if you want to contact someone in the UK about something might I suggest the following Wink

Oakley United Kingdom:
Icon House
Ickneild Way
Letchworth Garden City
Herts SG6 1GD United Kingdom
+44 1462 475 400
infouk@oakley.com

One of the best companies I've found for customer satisfaction was Victorinox (of Swiss Army Knife fame) they will service your swiss army knife for I think about 10 SFr in under a week if in Switzerland, best of all if your swiss army knife is just in too bad a condition for a service they will send you a brand new replacement of the same (or very similar) model Exclamation
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boardski, they come with a limited lifetime guarantee, but even without it, I have found their UK office to be very good at customer service:
I got a stone chip in my A-wire lens. Sent them to Oakley, they charged me £40 and fitted 2 new lenses (original price £120 for the glasses)
I also had persimmon lens for my A-frames which started to mist up. I was offered a free replacement, or, as I did, paid £36 for the Fire Iridium lens, which should have been around £75.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i've just bought some 'new' A frames off e-bay. they were advertised as having a Blue Iridium lens.
Can anyone tell me if these should be a reflective lens as i thought? They certainly have a blue tint so are not the persimmon lens but are not reflective at all.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Boardski, they offer some of the best service I've ever come across. I broke my 4 year old straight jackets, sent them back, they phoned me and said they no longer make them and don't have any spares, but have anything you want from our catalogue for half price! Got a great set of half jackets, 3 sets of lenses and case for £75.
Smile
If you go into any decent dealer they should give you a little cardboard package which enables you to send them back to Oakley post paid. They then send them back to you within a fortnight.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Boardski - the arms on my minutes broke last year, I contacted Oakley at the address D G Orf has given and asked what to do since they were 4 yrs old then.
I paid £13 to update my warranty and then sent tham back to Oakley who replaced the frame for free.
I posted them at 5pm on a tuesday and they were returned on thursday morning.
Excellent service - I was well impressed Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Danger-29, not necessarily a reflective lens, but they are a good lens!

Have a look
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanx guys. I've dropped them a line so hopefully I get a positive response.

DG Orf, good to see (read) you again!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DG - do you have details of Victorinox? I was going to replace my SAK, but if they service them.......
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Elizabeth I usually use a shop in Wengen Switzerland who do the turn arround in less than a week but I think any Swiss army knife shop in Switzerland could do the same, however you might like to try

Burton McCall
Victorinox House
163 Parker Drive
Leicester LE4 0JP
Tel. ++44 116 234 4600 customer service:
Tel. ++44 116 234 4646
Fax ++44 116 235 0069

sales@burton-mccall.co.uk

Who are the UK distributors, by the way make sure your knife is not a Wenger swis army knife first, Victorinox knives are stamped Victorinox on th emain blade of the knife
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I sent my 3 year old pair back to Oakley as somebody sat on them one lunchtime and broke the arm. They returned them in 6 days with no charge for the repair.
Excellent service!
an update on their address:
Oakley United Kingdom
Elipse House
Icknield Way
Letchworth Garden City
Herts SG6 1TN

Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy