Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Independent ski schools reviewed by The Times

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This review of five independent ski schools - New Generation, Ski Royale, AllTerrainSki, White Heat Ski and Powder Extreme - based in various resorts in France and Switerland - appeared in The Times.

Anyone skied with any of these?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've skied with New Generation several times, both private lessons and a couple of clinics. They are absolutely first class and I frequently recommend them. The standard of instruction seems uniformly high, even though they have expanded quite considerably in the last few years.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ditto re New Gen
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David Goldsmith, As with so much journalism these days, the journalists wait for publicity to land on their doormat instead of investigating all the possibilities themselves - shame really, as it means that the resulting report is not always as unbiased as it appears to be. Having said that I know most of the originators of New Gen and they're all very good. I can't say about the new guys to go with the expansion though - get too big and you lose control of the quality every time.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I find it interesting that they are 'reviewing' White Heat, when as far as I am aware they didn't exist last season.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
What rob@rar.org.uk said. Also had them for both clinics and privates. Clinic was very well done, but I still prefer private lessons so would recommend them first every time. Will probably book again with them this season, unless anybody has other recommendations...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy