Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Car hire at Geneva airport (Swiss side)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
With foaming mouth I am starting to put together first trip of 2005 season. Flights sorted, but looking for hire car for the four days I'll be there. Last two years used easycar and have been happy with service and price. Been on there today and priced it up and found that the site has completely changed format and its a fair bit more expensive.

Purpose of post is to see if anyone can recommend an alternative. Have checked holiday autos which is £111, thats £20 more than I was expecting. Its only £20 but when I get home I like to say that trip only cost x£'s and we did everything we wanted to.

Cheers guys.
snow report
 brian
brian
Try www.sixti.de

If you go with holiday autos, access it via the link at www.fleeteurope.co.uk (click on "worldwide holiday rentals" then "book now") and you get a 10% discount.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think Easycar no longer have their own operation at GVA, but use Alamo/National instead. That would probably account for the price hike.

Regards

Rob
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have you tried Hertz? We used them last year and I didn't think they were too dear.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.carhire4less.co.uk/

Seems to be rather cheap..
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I think I booked last year using my SKi Club membership on www.snowextras.com
BUT- I got an e-mail form holiday autos yesterday, advertising 20% discount.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy