Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Money!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I had a bad experience with paypal in the past--they collect all sorts of information about you that I'd really do not want to provide. They also mail you a lot of spam.

A credit card or debit card transaction is much easier--especially for people on this side of the pond. You have to have a secure web site and that costs $. Also, the card takes a cut and that hurts, but the convenience is great: just enter the number, amount, and expiration date. Most US credit card companies guarantee internet transactions to encourage internet commerce.

What's the mailing address for Snowheads? I can mail a check and that will work. It takes a few weeks for a US check to clear in the UK but it works. That's how I pay for my Ski Austria card--by check via first class mail.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
johnfmh, if you PM admin, I'm sure he will provide you with a postal address.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Trouble is, unless things have changed, there is a sizeable fee for clearing a cheque from a foreign non-sterling account...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
admin wrote:

After all my pussy-footing around, P(cut the crap)G's direct approach produced as many donations in a day as we normally get in 2 months! Made for a very exciting day for me anyway Very Happy
Now, if PG could pull something like this off once a week....

Hey, that's great U! But you're right - hard to see how that's going to be sustained throughout the year.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I paid a total of £25 pounds to clear a cheque made out to me this year - I think the bank in the US charged £10 and Nat West charged me £15 !!! Nat West did repay me when I took them to task over it but you will need to speak to your bank. Very annoying as the cheque was only for £100 !!!! Shocked Have been shamed into making my donation tonight....being meaning to do it for AGES...honestly....its true...no really..
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We believe you Frosty, honestly - we really do Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
How's it going on the donation front U? Will you be 're-setting' titles to User to start off the new season?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Did u forget Frosty? Wink

Good question Cathy Coins, but no easy answer I'm afraid.

I know I said on the Support snowHeads page that the tag next to their user name would be 'till next season' but I don't think it would be fair to re-set it for people that have donated very recently and where to draw the line?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Can they be set on a rolling basis I would pay a "years subscription" in one go because I don't like monthly payments by pay-pal can they be reset as a friendly reminder for me to pay again after all I loosing brain cells quicker than gaining them so I'm likely to need a kick in the right direction Wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
johnfmh, I have had no spam from Paypal at all.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy