Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How to get into the Ski Show for £6 + late bar, music and drinks promotions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Firstly, this only applies if you arrive after 6pm this Wed, Thur or Fri (Thur or Fri for the music).

Don't blame me if it doesn't work (it doesn't seem to quite add up) but phone 08705 90 00 90 and quote *Bflyer* and (it says here) "you will save £10 off the £16 on the door price and get access to the Daily Mail Ski & Snowboard Show, The Boardroom and The Boardroom Late Bar."

"The offer is only valid after 6.00pm Wednesday to Friday. Visitors must arrive by 9.00pm as no access will be granted after this time. The Boardroom Late Bar is strictly over 18's only. ID may be required."

"The Boardroom features 2 nights of cutting edge music, the finest street brands and fashion, an Urban vs Snow Railslide Competition, special promotions on drinks, DJs creating a laid-back vibe throughout the day and stands selling the latest cutting-edge urban and boarding brands and holidays."

The deal is thanks to sponsor Xfm, but I don't quite understand whether you have to buy the ticket over the phone. If anyone can work that detail out from this website let us know!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
...This alternative deal from London Metro newspaper gets you into the show for the full day, plus the above, for £9.95. I'm getting the impression you order these disounted tickets over the phone and they hold them for you at the door but....would someone like to try and report back?

Click here.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DG, I phoned earlier, and basically, if you want a ticket for sat or sun, you pay the standard pre-booking price of £11 instead of £13, but then you pay a 75p booking fee as well...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy