Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kids ski school in Alpe D'huez

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone got any ski school recommendations for Alpe D'huez. We're going over there march next year and aren't sure whether to put the kids into the local ESF or not. They will be 9 and 11 and just gettiing to the stage of doing parallel turns, had a great time last year in C1850 with Supreme Ski. don't want to spoil things with a duff ski school this year.
Any opinions?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Masterclass are a great English Ski school in Alpe d'Huez - not sure if they cater for children but you could always ask...

http://www.masterclass.f9.co.uk/

There's been a previous thread on this topic: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=120&highlight=masterclass
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Masterclass will do kids, but it's not 100% their "thing". You need to book them very early though. snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have a good friend of mine - English young guy who works for the ESF you can organise a few private lessons perhaps? Ben's email for more info: blangridge@yahoo.com
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I don't want to do Sarah's friend out of some work, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Masterclass to anyone.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey, Lorraine, nice to see you again - have you just come back from a glacier?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy