Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Piste map

Poster: A snowHead
What a pity you have to be online to get the benefit from this amazing piste map - I've never seen a map like this before. Click on each run or lift, or even restaurant to see the details and a photo. Brill!
http://intermaps.feratel.com/skimaps/saalbach/saalbach/saalbach.html
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Forget the piste map- try the resort. I went for the first time in January 2004, and can't wait to get back. Superb skiing, fabulous atmosphere, prices that don't require a second mortgage and only 1 and a half hour transfers from Salzburg.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You don't need to be online for these pistemaps though:

http://www.mountmaps.com/mountMapHold.htm
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Peter B, I'm going for Christmas for the first time. I've heard so many good reports I can hardly wait!

skanky, that does look interesting, but it's only for Les Trois Vallées at the moment.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
RachelQ, There's a thread on the resorts forum where I and others talk about the resort in detail. If you want any information let me know. I'll try and find the link.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I've found it.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=404
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
RachelQ, I thought that that was merely an example. I don't expect the range to be particularly large (especially initially), but I hope their range will be a bit bigger than that at launch.

Incidentally, my two nights and one day skiing in Saalbach were superb, and I thought it looked a great resort (that view may be biased by the company I met there. Blush )
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Peter B, thank you, I've just read the thread, and I've copied your info on good runs.

We were thinking of hiring a guide for a day or two to really get to know the place. There's 8 of us - 4 sort-of grownups and 4 teenagers, all pretty proficient. Is it easy enough to get to know the area with just with a piste map, or would you recommend a guide? We'd like to do some off piste too if there's enough snow.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
RachelQ wrote:
What a pity you have to be online to get the benefit from this amazing piste map - I've never seen a map like this before. Click on each run or lift, or even restaurant to see the details and a photo. Brill!
http://intermaps.feratel.com/skimaps/saalbach/saalbach/saalbach.html

Best fun piste map I've seen. They've got some imaginitive marketing and web-design folk.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
RachelQ - I went in Feb/March and we didn't need a guide. The piste map is more than adequate and there are 3 main lifts out of Saalbach. Its an excellent resort.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Very commercial Confused
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Excellent post - RachelQ
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Saas Fee uses the same piste map software - hours of happy fun!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ian Hopkinson, I think you mean that the Saas Fee map was put together by the same designers, they also both use Flash to get their images across Little Angel
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Aye, it cleans the floor in half the time with no rinsing Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Okay, that was a poorly formed sentence Embarassed

I believe I need to recommend Cif at this point....
snow report
Company man already eh Ian? Laughing
latest report
My bonus depends on it! Don't you feel like a tasty Magnum?
snow report
The most powerful hand gun in the world? I'm not that lucky Razz
snow conditions
Not sure I'd like to taste one, that's for sure.
snow report
I used to own one ! Then Dunblain occured Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
I see the problem, people were mistaking icecreams for handguns and shying away from them - I will report this to the authorities Wink
latest report
Ian Hopkinson, obviously not many champagne drinkers.
ski holidays
RachelQ wrote:
Peter B, thank you, I've just read the thread, and I've copied your info on good runs.

We were thinking of hiring a guide for a day or two to really get to know the place. There's 8 of us - 4 sort-of grownups and 4 teenagers, all pretty proficient. Is it easy enough to get to know the area with just with a piste map, or would you recommend a guide? We'd like to do some off piste too if there's enough snow.

Forget the guide. The piste map is really easy to follow. There's 200km of skiing all linked so that you can do a circuit in a day if you're fast and fit enough. There are some significant dark blues/reds that'll keep you happy for days.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy