Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Trip to ski Dolomites steep off-piste anyone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A group of us organised a trip to ski the off-piste in the Dolomites in January (14th - 22nd: 8 days skiing). The guide is Zeb Roche (I did a thread about him a while ago, and more recently mentioned this holiday). However, just as we were about to book the flights someone has dropped out.
Anyone interested? We might be able to take 2 people (we were 5 and could take 6 maximum). You must have been graded as Ski Club of GB Gold standard, or something equivalent, since we are trying to keep up the standard to ski the steep stuff. (I don't mean you have to have taken the gold test!)
I should mention that my companions are at this moment also trying various other contacts.

I'll put all the details in the Trips section.

I am also thinking of organising a group of Gold skiers to ski off-piste at St Anton with guide Graham Austick Probably going out friday 11th Feb, skiing 8 days (last 6 with guide).Anyone interested in that?

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 29-09-04 10:38; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mmmh....I'd be interested, except that I have already booked for the week after yours, and will not ski steep offpiste. But it will be a Dolomites family ski week.
Well, wish you luck. Enjoy the Dolomites.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy