Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stockys Fitness workouts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
little tiger, If you read through the exercise descriptions (the one with the pictures) then it details progressions for a lot of the exercises. To make some of the other exercises easier you just have to reduce your range of movement. For example, instead of doing a dynamic front lunge on the BOSU you just do a stepping front lunge onto the BOSU.

I did say that if anyone had any problems with any of the exercises then to drop me a line and I could sort something out.

Thanks for getting back to me though, it's appreciated.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stocky,

did not get any pictures....

The bosu ones start at too high a level for me (eg jumping onto a bosu is too much of a balance challenge for my lack of proprioception) AND my bosu is back in Oz no chance to get access to one here..... Ireland barely has exercise facilities... not even a dynadisc present in any gym I have entered....

the other exercises seemed to require a lot of gym equipment.... so again unlikely candidates....

as I said I have a ball and dynadisc and one theraband.... not even weights... although am about to join gym so the weights may improve...
I am trying to investigate how to make a jumping square before ski season starts....

jogging will start soon... and m,ay get a bike for transport to work and shops if i can locate a not to expensive option...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
little tiger,
Quote:
I am trying to investigate how to make a jumping square before ski season starts....

4 piles of books and 4 canes
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
petemillis,

that would be a recipe for an injury with my perceptive issues

i want something i cannot trip on....

did have nice tiles in one house that worked well

maybe I will try laying out a taped one....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stocky, If I PM my email, could you send me the workout please - really felt like I struggled this year, not so much CV wise, but legs were aching due, I guess, to lack of conditioning. I'd like to address this well before next season.

Ta
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
IMT, No problems. PM away.

little tiger, regarding exercise progressions, the information sheet with all the pictures on has all of the exercise progressions on from very easy to very hard. If you PM me your email address then i will re-send you the relevant file.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stocky, PM sent, cheers.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sorry to bump this one again guys but I still haven't received very many messages with feedback for my workouts and I would be grateful if those concerned would pull there fingers out and make the effort to reply. wink Evil or Very Mad After all, I made the effort to sort and send the workouts in the first place.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Does anyone still have a copy of Stocky's workout? I was sure I had it in my emails, but can't find it anywhere.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hello Stocky
Could you please pm me a copy. Just recovering from broken ankle, snapped acl, stage 2 tears in both mcl & LCL. At rehab stage now & wanting to use a bosu.
Cheers.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Ash69, @stocky hasn't posted on the past 11 years so I'm not optimistic you'll get a response!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Lol cheers for the info. I'm using a smartphone with bad eyesight, not a good mixture.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy