Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How desperate are you getting?

Poster: A snowHead
Need I say more? T minus 15 weeks and one day to the Ski season...
Mrs NBT last night

Well, yes, I probably do need to say more - these are new boots we bought in the sale last week and Mrs NBT was simply wearing them to make sure they fit OK. We don't often wear ski boots round the house, honest. Especially with the new carpet, I'd normally be skinned alive if I wore *any* outdoor shoes in the lounge!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
She's sitting back a bit, but otherwise the technique is perfect.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Defrosted the freezer last week, set up a small kicker in the kitchen with the ice i'd chipped way............stapped on the board and yeeeeehaaa Laughing snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Actually, I now see that your wife is practising her chairlift technique, so my first criticism is withdrawn.

Does she ever fall off the sofa, and where's the safety bar?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Goldsmith wrote:
where's the safety bar?

North American chairlift technique Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ah, it's good to see 'le position Anglais' still being practiced. Any further back and she'll be an honorary darksider.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Good edge technique though, and excellant tea cup plant too.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
nbt, Just for the record, does she know that you've posted it on here?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Not yet. I did tell her I was going to, and I've sent the link by email so we can read it tonight Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Is that a skirt she's wearing. That's likely to be rather chilly in early January.

Perhaps she needs to refer to one of the excellent Snowheads discussions on suitable ski attire.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I thought Snowheads would only be against the one-piece version (ie dress)?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
My only other comment (I think) is the general terrain. It's not very IKEA, is it? Skiing in the living room is all very well, but you need a bit of pine scattered around. Woolworths probably have the snow aerosols in stock by now - give the carpet and cushions a dusting.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jonny, have you never seen a Scotsman skiing in a kilt.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
David Goldsmith wrote:
It's not very IKEA, is it?

Certainly not! Nothing but Laura Ashley
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Jonny Jones wrote:
Is that a skirt she's wearing. That's likely to be rather chilly in early January. Perhaps she needs to refer to one of the excellent Snowheads discussions on suitable ski attire.

No problem, as long as you've had enough to drink.....
snow report
I've seen the downside of skiing in a kilt. Several years ago at the Irish artificial slope champs near dublin, several members of the Scottish team wore kilts in the dual slalom. One of them fell as he crossed the line and the resulting grazes were not a pretty sight.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy