Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Would you wear these Oakleys??

Poster: A snowHead
It looks like Oakley have been errr well not sure what they've been doing but have a look at these...............
http://www.oakley.com/catalog/eyewear/thump/?cm_re=V33*FeaturedImage*GirlThumpClosed ............. Embarassed ...........so would you wear them, any other bizzare eyewear you know of Puzzled Cool
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes I would.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
All it needs now is an integrated 5Mpxl camera and we're cookin'!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dan, They look like they have mini-torpedo attachments on the arms. Shocked

If my other half decides he wants some (he has a vast collection of Oakley goggles and sunnies), I'll be skiing on the other side of the mountain... Shocked rolling eyes Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
They're not too bad. I thought you meant these. Saw some in Ellis Brigham at the weekend. Truly hideous
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
It's the bottom picture i find the strangest....................flip up the eyelids when going inside so you can still listen to the music rolling eyes , i'd fall on the floor in hysterics if i saw that Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Is all that metal in the mouth essential for a better signal?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mark, it's the (essential) aerial.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dan wrote:
It's the bottom picture i find the strangest....................flip up the eyelids when going inside so you can still listen to the music rolling eyes , i'd fall on the floor in hysterics if i saw that Laughing

I thought it was to prevent panda eyes.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Absolutely and those aren't teeth, they're an aerial/small battery pack.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Would my dentist know anything about this?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Is he South African or Australian?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Damn...I've just shelled out £300 on a course of treatment for my teeth. Should've just popped in a couple of Ever Readys and bought myself a pair of those shades with the change Mad
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
And the deep red will match my eyes after a heavy night of apres-ski. I love my Oakleys, but would not go that far.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Mark, you should be glad you have, you can only imagine where the batteries go and they're not AAs they're the big 9volt mothers.
snow conditions
Yeah, that bloke ain't smiling, he's grimacing.
ski holidays
"would you wear these Oakley's"

NO!
latest report
They're pretty awful - one type of Oakley that I won't be lusting after!
snow report
Hell No !
ski holidays
I wouldn't wear those because I'm saving up for the Oakley Medusa goggles!

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9991443/

Regards

Rob
ski holidays
Hmm let me see how much oh yes $495 for the good ones ...... Why Puzzled

Go and buy a decent Mp3 player and some decent sunglasses and you'd still have change enough to probably pay for a weeks ski pass

They're uggly as well plus how often have you managed to break a set of headphones, and skiing whilst listening to the beat may be hazerdous to your health cos you won't here the out of control boarder coming up behind you till the last second, anyway if you want a set just take them off of the previously mentioned boarder, they're bound to have a pair " cos dey is cool mann"
ski holidays
amazingly, i have actually seen someone wearing a pair of these...

the voices in his head probably made an MP3 player unnecessary.
ski holidays
rob@rar.org.uk, Tony Lane, Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool
snow report
For a better view of the Medusa goggles click

Medusa

It's a mad, mad world!

Regards

Rob
snow conditions
I'd wearthe Thump, no problems.
I already go around with a Nokia 6230 w/ integrated radio and mp3 player...
The Thump'd save me the cables... Laughing

Only, last time I skied with music playing in my ears, I finished up a tree branch , beside the run...my uncles still laugh at the thought...and it happened more than 20 years ago... Laughing
ski holidays
I saw nothing of battery life in the article.
In our respective winter wonderlands I would expect 20mins tops from a AAA battery exposed to the elements in this way - even on sunny days.
When skiing my MP3 craps out of battery life after 10 mins if left exposed and clipped to the back of my hat. When hidden under fleece and next to the bod I can easily get 8 hours of play time. I'd be interested how Oakley have overcome the issues of temp on battery output.
snow conditions
Boardski, I believe David@traxvax has answered that question...I should think that keeps them pretty warm. Shocked
ski holidays
Incidentally I reckon that Boarders who wear glasses are either new to it or really good. Given that face plants appear to be a legitimate stopping manoeuvre.

This is a a joke before I get lynched by the big pants brigade.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Is the sidepiece genuine MP3 player or just a case for the spliff?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy