Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single supplements

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The BBC reports Thomson holidays are ditching single supplements on some holidays this autumn. Bet they don't do it for skiing holidays.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
AT LAST!

Now, come on the rest of you, get with the program!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I wish they would. They're the bane of my life. I don't mind paying something extra but when TOs (or the hotels they use) are asking £25 or more per night it's not on. If the room is available, at least single supps should be dropped for late availability bookings - but I've not yet found a TO who will do it. The reservation systems are all programmed by Bill Gates and once a single sup always a single sup seems to be the rule. Unfortunately 0800 numbers won't work from overseas so it's difficult to haggle with them for late availability reductions. Would love to hear of any successes ??
Solos do ski holidays specifically for singles - but their selection of ski resorts and available dates is pretty limited. (Cannot link to search results).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I did a quick bit of research last year and found a huge number of cases where the hotel charges a little more per person when you have a single room but the TO charges 2 to 3 times that ammount as its single supplement, the conclusion I came to was that if you are a single person it may well be worth booking privately but for families it is often better to use the TO
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've just booked a summer holiday in Kaprun Austria with Inghams and there was no single supplement for the hotel. ( sorry can't remember the name, Zur Muhlr or something). It would be interesting if it's the same in the winter, I will have to look. I did have a £31 travel supplement though Crying or Very sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy