Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Burton World Tour, London, 21 September

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Billed as "25 riders, 31 stops", the London stop of the Burton World Tour is at the Clapham Grand, 21 September at 7.30pm.

Music by FireAppleRed, Jon Kennedy + band, Jelly Jazz

Free tickets downloadable here.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Am i missing something or does that site not actually tell you anything about what the "tour" involves?

I assume that they will not be setting up a half-pipe in the Clapham Grand (now there's a better use for the place...) and so what is going on?? Just music and a signing session? Not really very tempting (but thanks for flagging it up anyway David).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tony Lane, that's exactly what i thought, can't find out anywhere what it's all about.................anyone know what is it all about Puzzled
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
People sitting down in the middle of the aisles, perhaps. Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Maybe you get a world tour of the Clapham Grand.

Maybe that ancient world tourer Alan Whicker turns up on a snowboard.

I downloaded the ticket, which says "This ticket does not guarantee entry". I suppose it's a lot better than "This ticket guarantees that you won't get in".

Don't you guys enjoy music??? Here's a couple of quotes from the interweb about the Clapham Grand:

"The Clapham Grand is a 100 year-old listed building, recently refurbished into one of London's biggest and most successful night clubs. The Grand also has a long history as a music venue, with bands like The Kinks performing there in the 70's, and more recently The Beautiful South, Jamiroquai and The Verve have all performed live at the venue."

...alternatively...

"This place is so cheesy it should be pasteurised. If your idea of a great night out is bumping'n'grinding with a crowd of lecherous men and sexually generous women then go for it. Otherwise tell the cabbie to put his foot down."
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
my experience of the place definitely corresponds with the second quote
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy