Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

OOH-I'M SO EXCITED

Poster: A snowHead
Yes I'm booking another trip. Will probably need to go over to Serre Che to see about apartment in New Year, so friends have sais they would join us on the trip. Two options so far, not sure what to do, the choice will probably be theirs, as we are more flexible and can change our dates. Ryan air-so cheapto Turin, even with 30 quid ski carriage. Now need to sort out accom etc. OOOOO can't wait that long.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Helen, Calm down will you!
The rest of us Toon fans are still mouring the departure of SBR! Crying or Very sad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry, that would be "mourning" but my eyes are full of tears...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
sparish, i know what you mean-what a mess. Poor Bobby-sack the chairman!!!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Come back to Ipswich Bobby....we'll have you. Pity Newcastle.....hope they suffer..................... Kieron Dyer, hope you're satisfied! Sad
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Aha! Another Ipswich supporter. I'd love to see Sir Bobby back.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
C'mon Alastair lets start a campaign.....the two of us against the world!!!!! I think Joe's done a good job but I always have a soft spot for Sir Bobby (1978 & 1981). Norwich fans can't say that!!!!!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It'll be strange seeing Glasgow Rangers reserves/rejects in black and white now that Graeme SOOOOOOOOness is the gaffer in Newcastle.
It'll be first division football next season for the toon army. rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Don't know whether this is true or not but it ws rumured that Kenny Dalgleish nicknamed Souness 'Chocolate' when they played together at Liverpool. The reason was that Dalgleish said ' He fancies hisself sae much that if he were a chocolate soldier he'd eat hisself'
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Areet lads keep it clean!!!
Sorry, I mentioned it now. I shall cry in me pint (quite a hard thing to find round 'ere) in peace next time!
Anytime Helen and i are talking footie, someone always spoils it rolling eyes

Blokes, eh, Yee naa nowt!!!

Wink
Helen Beaumont, Glad to hear you've got another trip organised. I am also a fan of Serre-Che. But like you I bought a place this year down the road in Flaine so I guess Ise and I will be meeting in the middle of the Grand Massif.

I hope to get down to Serre-Che and La Grave for at least one week.

Don't forget to drop by if you are passing through GVA.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
sparish, I'll reserve judgement on the manager for a couple of games-I think Sir Bobby has been treat(tret) terrible (yes-I know it's not in the dictionary but is in everyday use here-it shold be treated. Do they think us lasses know nowt aboot footie like? Have tha been doon the Bigg Market lately? Whey aye!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Kevin Robertson wrote:
C'mon Alastair lets start a campaign.....the two of us against the world!!!!! I think Joe's done a good job but I always have a soft spot for Sir Bobby (1978 & 1981). Norwich fans can't say that!!!!!

Apparently it's not out of the question....
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Can I register as another Ipswich supporting snowhead. I think Sir Bobby still has a house up on Valley Road.

I used to bike to school past Sir Alf's house long ago.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I am still appaled at Freddy Shepherds treatment of Sir Bobby-why didn't they just retire him gracefullly. If he can't take the advice of a respected manager like Bobby, and give him his choice of players, then Mr Souness has an impossible job on his hands.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
sparish, good result yesterday!
ski holidays
Kevin Robertson, Chris Bish, good result today!
snow conditions
Good, but it must be a pretty poor league if we are top of it with our current squad!

Is this a touch off-topic at all????
latest report
Chris Bish, might just be, but then the trip i'm sooooo excited about isn't sorted yet.
snow report
Helen Beaumont,
Hi Helen,
The result at the weekend stunned me so much...I've been in bed for two days....
Naah Just caught a cold

What's up with your trip?? Let me guess.....friends can't decide in September what they want to do in January.
Funny, where skiing is concerned, I seem to have a five-year plan Wink
latest report
sparish, me too, but I think it may be because one is leaving wife behind (who doesn't mind), and his sister is leaving hubby behind (who does). Friend met Graeme Souness at the match on Saturday. Lets see what UEFA cup brings tonight.
snow conditions
I dont know, what is it with people. Just leave their bits and bobs at home and GO SKIING!
Sometimes....its quite good to be single and just do as you like. Whoops....nearly forgot the kid Wink Well, he skis so never gets a choice.
Get in the car NOW, we are off!

Well, I just listened to the match on the Radio.What was Butt thinking? No need to import any Man U. behaviour to SJP. If he wants to strangle someone, try Freddy Sheppard Wink
latest report
sparish wrote:
I dont know, what is it with people. Just leave their bits and bobs at home and GO SKIING!
Sometimes....its quite good to be single and just do as you like. Whoops....nearly forgot the kid Wink Well, he skis so never gets a choice.
Get in the car NOW, we are off!

October 9th, buy him a comic and a fizzy drink, leave him in the car and ski the first day at Les Diab' or send him out with them dogs
snow conditions
ise, How ya doin'? See you are off on that course tomorrow. Have a good one!

Actually, I am off to Sicily on the 9th October for a week. Its half term. My mum is coming with us to look after the bairn while I gan do some rollerblading practice Laughing Great off-season training.

Anyway, I'd rather head up to Saas-Fee at the end of October, if conditions are to your liking next week. Or even Tignes again??
I am sure I can find some mug (erm.....very nice person) to look after me darlin' for a few days.
If not, I'll just leave the cornflakes and the milk out
Wink
ski holidays
Finally got round to it, Serre Che 23rd January . YAHOOOOOOOOOOO
latest report
Haway man! Wake up Helen. We've won a few games and quite a bit of pea soup has been thrown since you last wrote in this thread.
Serre Che on 23rd! Sounds like a good idea. We might be down there the week after.
You MUST drop by! I live 5 mins from the airport.
snow report
Can't have been far away from you this morning then! Was there at 8.30 ...
snow conditions
sparish, sorry, not flying to Geneva!!! next time perhaps!!! Also, can't say I've heard much from you either, it's these folks from Ashington that have been holding things up. Still, all sorted now.
ski holidays
PG wrote:
Can't have been far away from you this morning then! Was there at 8.30 ...

Well, why didnt you! I would have been at work, but that is only 5 minutes from the airport too. Next time drop by for coffee!

Helen...Sorry for the apparent disappearance but you are not the only one busy buying property in the Alps Smile
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
sparish, oops no offence meant. Where are you buying?
snow report
None taken at all.

And that is BOUGHT! Yes, BOUGHT!

Well, just down the road in Flaine (yes, that architectural wonder!). But it means we can be there in an hour after work on Friday and the facilities for the nipper are great!
I can meet up with Ise at the Tete de Saix too if he skies over from Morillon.
Just rigging the place with Sky so I dont miss any important matches Wink

Once a Geordie lass always.... rolling eyes
ski holidays
sparish, congratulations, another snowhead outpost in the Alps.
snow report
sparish, still waiting for the postman to deliver our season passes. I'm trying to get DSL in there so I can work more from the flat and not need to come back to Switzerland so much, and I can lsiten to the Archers over the Internet of course.
snow conditions
sparish, sounds great, we stayed in a hotel in Flaine the first 2 years we skied. Great skiing though, maybe we can flat-swap, as I didn't get to ski too much of it, being a mere beginner. If I get Sky in mine, then none of us need miss the footie. Bad result on Sun though Sad
ski holidays
Helen Beaumont, Yeah, but not as bad as the result last Tuesday over the Pond Wink
Football is only a game, after all.
Flat swapping sounds a great idea though I bet mine is smaller than yours. It is only for me and the nipper after all and he is only 104cm!

ise, I still have to go and pick up our passes. Since the place is only open during the week....I guess it will be in December. BTW, did you see they forecast snow on Wednesday in Geneva. Shocked The Archers! Oh, did you hear that Flaine now has a wireless network.....not that I would be tempted to take a computer skiing with me.

My colleagues were up in Zermatt last weekend. Many lifts closed because of the winds. Guess the crowds went over to Saas.
snow report
No idea what's happening in GVA it's snowing here in Tignes though. That reminds me our passes have yet to arrive, nothing to worry about yet I suppose.

I presume Les Diablerets will finally open next weekend when I'm in the UK Sad Still some real places will be open when I get back I guess, whethers punters think it "counts" or not Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy