Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Quid pro quo

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My wife who does not ski has been to some of the best ski resorts in the world and can 'ski bore' with the best of them, as she puts it. Unfortunately she is now demanding some reciprocation on my part.
This year is not too bad. In return for a couple of short trips to France and Italy I'm having to take a week on the broads. Hopefully this means a motorised pub crawl. Anyone with suggestions for good riverside pubs in the Norfolk Broad area?
Next year however, in return for my spending my 50th on the slopes of La Thuile (Jan 18th) she has hit me with a humdinger. My presence is requested for two weeks on the Greek island of Skyros for some sort of hippie holiday, accompanied by other tree hugging types, attending courses on self awareness or whatever. Help. Anyone been to Skyros for this type of holiday before?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just watch out for the insect life when naked tree hugging and meditation and if you can understand Sue Townsend's prose course. . . you're not drinking enough!
See you in La Thuile. Twisted Evil
snow report
 brian
brian
Presence on the island is one thing, but I'd thoroughly recommend ditching the self awareness. She doesn't ski but accompanies you. Reciprocation demands your presence but not your participation.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Get yourself a new (skiing) wife for your 50th.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy