Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Vin Diesel...is this what you drink with your chalet dinner?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My share portfolio has just crashed-what shall I do? Sudan? Where's Sudan? Who is Sudan? It's of no consequence to me, I've more important things to do like select my next SUV!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Now there speaks a man who (probably) is in a final salary pension scheme. For those of us forced to gamble our futures on the vagaries of the stock market and the financial "services" industry this is not a joke, although the latter is rolling eyes Wink

(Ex- Equitable Life investor, endowment policy holder and SUV owner snowHead too )
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Alan Craggs, duh just marry someone rich! Wink My dad retired at 40!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nadenoodlee, do you have anyone in mind?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Faria Alam is looking for ski lessons and she has £500,000 to spend.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Afraid not Alan Craggs,
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
'm looking for a rich widow with a bad cough........
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
...and no pesky kids from a previous situation....
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
David Goldsmith, thats nothing- you want serious money! I dont care if they have kids of not because they'll be staying with their mother- I dont want their mucky hands all over my cream leather sofas Wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
flying_squirrel wrote:
davidof, I'll get some of my cheap wine chilled (or not, depending on the colour) for you :wink:

Good idea... Ed have a Nantais white which is pretty acceptable for 1€19 at the moment.

Still I prefer to stick to local wines... maybe a Mondeuse from the Cevins vinyards close to Moutiers?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy