Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Car hire from Chambery

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The car hire in Geneva topic reminded me I better get my car hire sorted out for my weekend in December.

The Chambery airport website isn't much use and doesn't list car hire firms. So does anybody know which car hire firms have a desk at Chambery airport. Hertz at least seem to have a desk there, but I'd like to price up a few other firms. But I don't know which ones have a desk there.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try this site, Lager. I can't remember seeing any car hire desks - it's a very small place. Might just have a few free phones to remote offices ? The web site might not give the cheapest possible but it's a start.
{Google will throw up lots of other similar sites if you enter Chambery Airport Car Rental}
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kuwait_ian wrote:
Try this site, Lager. I can't remember seeing any car hire desks - it's a very small place. Might just have a few free phones to remote offices ? The web site might not give the cheapest possible but it's a start.
{Google will throw up lots of other similar sites if you enter Chambery Airport Car Rental}

Tried a couple of sites like that, and they just gave me lack of availability on the date selected. Just realised why though. It's because the flight lands at 12:45 and I was putting that in as the pick up time. Forgot that France closes down between 12:00 and 14:00. Looks like about an hour hanging around Chambery airport will have to be factored into this trip then.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think Europcar have a desk - you can book from this website:
http://www.francecarrental.net/Chambery%20Apt_Ikc.htm

Also check here for more companies:
http://ski-jungle.com/links/car-hire-chambery.html

Hope this helps
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy