Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Medicine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys, as part of my course I have two seven-week option blocks in which I can learn pretty much anything, and one of them can be done abroad. I would love to spend seven weeks in a French resort next season seeing some medicine (lots of trauma, just what I want) and developing my French. I might even fit in a little skiing ; )

Does anyone have any advice, contacts etc?

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is a UK medical practice in Val D'Isere - you could probably access it through their website, also PG may know of a set-up in B-St-Maurice
There is also a medical unit in Chamonix concerned with Mountain Medicine
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mjg, PG might not be back on here for about a month - can you wait ?
Jonpim and his GasMen have regular ski/anaesthetists conferences in La Plagne. He may have useful contacts with local medicos ????

Here's a link to an excellent Scottish based web site all about skiing injuries, prevention and treament. For general snowHeads interest although the site owner might also be able to assist mjg. Tons of good stuff in there - and often a touch of humour
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy