Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Birthday Pressie for Mr HH

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What do you buy the ski fanatic who's already got everything???

I'm thinking of getting him one of those gadgets that measure how much vertical, how many miles etc you've done in a day - can't for the life of me think what they're called!

Anyone got one, are they fun/useful/worth the money?

(To those of you who're seeing Mr HH on Friday....shhh! It's a secret!)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
GPS - global positioning system???
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

A snowboard?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
homphomp wrote:

I believe the correct answer is "Penicillin", and suggest bed rest for a few days... (or is that the punchline to a different joke?)
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skanky, an absolutely class response
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
homphomp, we had a thread about this. here

And here's the Suunto web site
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Homphomp, I guess you're talking about a Suunto wrist-tp computer, because you can't call them wrist-watches. My wife bought me one and I love it does the whole bloke thing, compass, altitude, barometer, vertical skied etc. Don't take any notice of Foxy that's just pure envy on his part. I'm sure Mr HH will be enternally grateful and will use it at every opportunity which will bore you senseless, my wife's comments, not mine.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
skanky, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ....I don't think I'd be very popular though!!

David@traxvax, sounds like just his kind of gismo....mind you if he bores me silly I'll have to confiscate it!

Thanks for the info guys....now I just have to see if I can afford one!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
A few site visits here and there and the mileage will soon add up!!! Wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Liquid Reservoir Ski Poles
they're called Coldpole ski poles
Holds your favorite beverage while your skiing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
GeoWHunter, Look pretty nifty....unfortunately in the time lag since I first posted this I've actually lashed out the cash on the wrist-top! Now all I've got to do is wait 'til Friday when he unwraps it to see if I've wasted my money....oh and wait til Christmas 'til we can find out if the damn thing works!!!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
sorry jest saw the thread - was going to suggest a game of schuss - www.schuss.co.uk - get's you through the summer...
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So, do tell, did he like it???
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sarah L, Yes he did, and to judge by the time spent studying the manual he's going to bore me silly with all the info next time we go skiing.....just need a mountain to try it out on now!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy