Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sik partner wanted xmas or new year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, Im looking at getting away for xmas or new year and want to find someone to go with to avoid the single supplement. Plus its always better if skking with someone else. Ive skiied about 12 weeks but ive not had a good ski holiday now for a couple of years. Time to change that. (IM 34 Single) just in case ant single girls out there. I know its early to think about xmas but i have to have somthing to look forward to. Glad to see all the old ski club people here its taken me a while to find you.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
welcome to snowHeads! snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gjspain, welcome to snowHeads!!!

If you end up in the Milky Way over new year give us a shout!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys, I love the Milky Way and if i get my choice i will be there.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Milky Way is the skiing between beers without ruining your appetite.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ken Lingwood, Laughing Laughing Laughing in our politically correct forum i prefer "sliding"

Gjspain, We're in Sauze, a group of about 12 of us friendly folk!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dan what dates are you there, and where are you staying. I love the resort not too keen on the first charlift though you know the one i mean, the one where you have to carry your skis or have they improved it.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It was still there earlier this year, actually i mean early december. Yeah it's a pain in the butt, there are still too many slow lifts but yes it's a lovely area, especially Sestriere side.

sk=s.........pah......i only carry one sliding weapon Wink

We are there from the 27th until the 3rd I think? a DIY sort of trip with www.flexiblebreaks.com - top company, Linds (a fellow forum bod is working for them this year). As a single person if you wait until last minute you should have a very strong and easy chance of getting in anywhere you want, may have to pay more for your flights though?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for that. Im not too bothered about the flights because if its a diy job i will get flights from malaga to turin. If its a package hol i will have to get back to the uk first.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
That company do free transfers at certain times of the day, have a look at the website. I did ask about singles at new year and they said 50% extra at the time, but i'm sure you'd find space no problems!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Gjspain, welcome to snowHeads. As other snowHeads know, I have a problem with sex. I can't tell who is what and which is which. And I am so stupid I can't make out which attachments you've got from your post.
If you do manage to meet up with Dan and his crowd I am sure you will have a good time. I met Dan recently at Xscape (Milton Keynes) and he's a good guy.
(Isn't it a nuisance you can't edit the thread title. "Sik partner wanted" doesn't quite say what you intended.....)
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I don't know Jonpim, I believe quite a few people are Sik at New Year.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jonpim , You may be right about the title but i could not think what else to put.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Gjspain, There are a few of us going to La Tania from the 27th Dec. so if you are in the area let us know.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy