Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sale of Scott Clothing/goggles/gloves

brian
brian
http://sailandski.co.uk/acatalog/

Just ordered a pair of xcr ski pants for £120, hope they fit Confused

Mine are boring grey, but these might set off a pair of orange boots a treat wink

snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
thanks for the heads-up. lurid green jacket ordered Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 brian
brian
Arno,

you weren't kidding ! Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
F**** hell, ...!! Who are we skiing with....??? Laughing
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
you're lucky i didn't also order the "contrasting" mid-blue kecks (wasn't sure the large size would fit around my XL bum) Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Arno,

It looks like a nice jacket...... and you WILL be seen...!!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JT, exactly. i'll wear it to the airport on the way to La Grave and people will have no problem identifying me Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Arno, my wifes just bought the ladies version so I just COULD'NT buy the mens and make us a matching pair ! But I do like the colour
snow report
 brian
brian
Actually maybe I should've gone for these for La Grave Confused

Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well my jacket turned up today and it is every bit as lurid as I hoped/feared. Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley

Also, great service by Sail and Ski! Ordered yesterday afternoon and it arrives less than 24 hours later! snowHead
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ordered a soft shell and sallys for Mrs Frosty, they turned up today and are excellent actually she's been smiling since the postman left ( Puzzled ) Really good prices, not sure if there is much left now.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just got a nice pair of black Schoffel Goretex XCR for a one'r today, well impressed!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
BUMP
cos they're doing the same thing for the 2008 line
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Oooh nice, they're only down the road from me. now if only I had some money Sad
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks for the sales alert. Got myself a horrible green pair of 2008 pants for half the price. The 2008 products seem to be labeled 'sample' but I don't see this affecting the quality, which seems very good Very Happy
snow conditions
 Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone had success with getting the women's stuff. Had a look at the site, thought I'd get some kit as a surprise for the missus and everything I saw was only in a size 12, which would not be too good!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy