Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zermatt extension to a Cervinia Lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys - Sorry if this has been posted before but I cant easily find the info. Can I buy an extension on the Cervinia (CV) only pass to get me access over to Zermatt? I have two kids in ski school that finishes at 12:00, 13:00 by the time lunch is finished.....on the Cervinia side and probably wont make it over more than say 2 days - just trying to work out the value or just better off buying the CZ pass and go fully international?

I have been on Cervina.it but the extension is a Daily international pass

Any help appreciated as usual
Gaz
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Gaz_H, it has always been worth it, certainly for the two days to go international. I have already bought my passes, (starting Zermatt side), online, charging up last years cards. If we get one day over its near as damn it the same, and two days, its slightly better. Plus you don't want the faff, when on hold IMO. If you are a betting man (I'm not), -it could be high winds and you may not be able to use any of it!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
factual info from the Zermatt site, 6 days of international v Zermatt only is 49CHF extra, around £38 or £6 a day. £19 a day if only 2 days used. upgrades on the Zermatt side are not on the site, and I have never tried, but it gives you an idea. About half the price of 2 hours in chill factore, for skiing at 12,000 feet!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Gaz_H, worth posting on the resorts thread, as this is for snow conditions and reports, (despite the deviations), you may get more response
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy