Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kästle BMX 105 HP vs. Stöckli Stormrider 105 (or BMX 95 HP vs. Stormrider 95)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
All,

I'm trying to understand how the Kästle BMX 105 HP differs from Stöckli Stormrider 105 (characteristics of the skis) . Pleas let me know if you have experience from any of these, or both. Both seems to be pretty stiff chargers and I'm interested in how they differ in terms of performance and general feel.

I would also be interested in your input regarding the Kästle BMX 95 HP vs. Kästle Stormrider 95.

Many thanks in advance! Your input is highly appreciated!

Patrick
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have no experience of either, so absolutely no help, but all I can say is I absolutely love my Kastle FX95HP's. easily the best ski i have had off piste (and great on piste too!)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Psortti, Have you seen this review?

https://www.realskiers.com/product-category/6-big-mountain/
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am looking to buy the FX95 HPs, as an upgrade from my FX94s. The FX94s now have over 200 ski days on them and I have really enjoyed them on pretty much everything St Anton can throw at you.

I may demo the BMX105 because of the reviews, but I suspect i will find it a handful on the harder pistes, while probably not wide enough to be a real powder ski. Let’s see.

I am also intrigued by the Black Crows Camox. Would anybody like to offer an opinion on them?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That realskiers article has an excellent discussion on the pros and cons of ski width in the intro. And the reviews do seem to get to the differences between the stocklis and kastles.

I don't have experience of either ski and while I appreciate kastle have a keen following I'd end up buying the stocklis. The old stormriders I have seemed a great extravagance when I bought them but have been one of my best buys.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy