Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet schedule London Stansted/Southend to Geneva in April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, does anyone know whether Easyjet are likely to release flights from London Stansted or London Southend to Geneva for April 2019 or have operated from these airports at this time in previous years? I have asked Easyjet on numerous occasions over the last 3 weeks now and receive contradictory responses. Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
From memory (been a couple of years since I flew them) easyJet doesn’t fly Southend Geneva in April. From that part of the UK, Swiss or BA from city may be your best options. Both have good schedules and cheap-ish prices at present.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you very much, I will look at Swiss and BA. Is there another airport that I could possibly fly into for Chamonix please if the prices are too high for me. I'm not a snow person myself but arranging this as a Christmas present.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Ges, For Chamonix Geneva is closest. You obviously could fly into many other airports but any flight saving is likely to be offset by additional transfer costs (and time).

Easyjet from Gatwick probably cheapest. BA/Swiss both operate from Heathrow and City.

Why April?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you. I have booked a chalet for the first week in April. I have been misinformed by numerous employee's at Easyjet from the time they released their more recent flights both on 20/09 & 27/09 being told that they were being released later that day both on 20/09 & 27/09. Unfortunately I believed them and booked the outbound due to their dynamic pricing system. Not a mistake that I will be making again. I'm not sure who I am more annoyed with at the moment, Easyjet or myself for believing them Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Easyjet only fly to GVA up to the end of March from Stansted and Southend.

We use Easyjet from Gatwick after that.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thank you bar shaker, you have provided the most accurate information to date.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ges wrote:
Thank you bar shaker, you have provided the most accurate information to date.

Given they misinformed you, I would try raising a formal complaint and request they change your outbound flight to Gatwick?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks NickyJ, The outbound isn't the issue as it is local to me. It's the cost with Gatwick now with their pricing. The frustrating part is that I was ready and waiting on both dates at 4:30am as I book Easyjet flights year on year but normally for a sun vacation.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Every year for the last few, EasyJet haven't released the SEN-GVA flights for the two or four weeks of April until Early or Mid-January. The flights are always full and very much in demand (it's the Easter Holidays after all).

Last season (Easter 2018) I got the confirmation of my flights - the whole family - on the 23rd January.

It's all a bit last minute, but the convenience of Southend for me far outweighs any stress.... fingers crossed they do it again this season.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Welcome to snowHeads @1973JA, snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
they fly Luton to GVA
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Brexit. No flights after 29.3.19 for quite some time ...
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Ges, just to echo @stefoy4me, they do fly to Luton throughout April which is not too far from Stanstead?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@1973JA That's interesting to know, I thought Easyjet were a bit daft not to fly from Stansted or Southend when it is a popular route. I have now booked with another airline now though as it was becoming too stressful.

@stefoy4me @Handy Turnip thank you for the Luton choice.

@under a new name Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy