Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs 1800 for February 2

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Morning, I need a recommendation for one week starting with February 2nd. 2 persons, we've been to Les Arcs 2000 and 1950 in the last years in april/february, this time we would like to choose 1800 as being more central plus thinking of skiing down in case of bad weather/avalanche risks high on the mountain.
Close to gondolas for easy access, ski in/out preferred. Budget conscious, more or less
Any recommendation ? I get mixed reviews for Edenarc Prestige, it seems that it depends on the building - old/new.
Any owners here of apartments that have that week available?
TIA,
Sharon
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My apartment is available, in the Chantel sector of Arc 1800 which is just below EdenArc. Ski in/out, 2 bedrooms, swimming pool, two minutes ski to the nearest lift, 10% discount for snowHeads Happy Send me a message if you want more details
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No connection with @rob@rar, but it is also my pick for staying in 1800 too.

We were there last March and last three time's we've visited LA and definitely one of the best locations to stay in that village.

Not sure of the Edenarc buildings which we looked around last year but not stayed in to give opinion of value.

That level of accommodation has the advantage of being just high enough to get the Carreley 26 chairlift up in the morning so you don't have to ski lower to join more people at central village level for the other two main lifts.

Chantel section definitely worth prioritising in my view.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy