Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

recommend me a guide in Selva area

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So I previously had the very good fortune many years ago of being recommended an independent guide / instructor in the zillertal area (ziller thriller aka Roy Butterfield) by a member of snowheads.

In fact it was such a good recommendation that my wife and I have ended up in zillertal every year since. We really enjoy the mix of being shown around an area and instruction as we feel that its more relaxing (no getting lost or ending up at the wrong lift) and we learn an area quicker. but more importantly we improve through the tuition every single day, be it on or off piste and at different levels.

Now I know I could just contact the local ski school and ask for a private but its never quite the same or right, as you either just ski around or stay on the same piste doing drills, I also feel ski schools can be a bit "factory" no real care for client enjoyment as they do not need to worry about repeat business.

So with this years trip now booked for Selva in march can anyone recommend an independent guide / instructor in the area who does a similar thing to what we have in Zillertal?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is someone called your.private.ski.guide I follow on Instagram as she takes some great shots of vg etc
She is exactly that get on to insta and message her, if she is booked I’m sure she will have Friends who do the same thing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy