Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

k2 sight skis. advise wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i was set to buy my friends k2 pinnacle ski's when a guy i met at the snow dome offered me a set of k2 sight (I'm not a k2 buff. just coincidence)

i have tried them and really like them both. i can't really test them how i usually ski in the snow dome.

what are peoples opinion on this ski.

i am the upper end of intermediate (apparently)
i will be spending 60% of my time on piste 30% park and 10% off piste.
i like to ski fast and hard

many thanks all
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
How much?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
£200 for 2017 model with marker bindings. in mint condition
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You can probably get brand new for not much more than that, especially with some of the pre-season discounts being offered.

If they’re anything like the Shreditor 92 that I bought then they’ll be a solid ski. I’m not really good enough to get the best out the ski (especially in the park) but it’s a good all mountain ski, although a bit stiffer/less nimble than I like. I much prefer the Armada ARV 106 that I bought subsequently.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy