Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oakley line miner vs smith squad xl

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I currently wear Smith io/x and although they are large I’m still not having a great view, I’ve tried all large Oakley goggles but no joy I tried a pair of line miners on yesterday and had a better view but was wondering if anyone had tried smith squad xl as well, can’t lay my hands on any without buying them first!!! Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Unless your eyes are on the sides of your head like a fish i cant imagine how youd have problems with field of vision with any of the large oakleys, some of them look like a fish Bowl.
Line miners aren't any "wider" than any other oakleys, they just have a very deep lens from top to bottom.
Can't tell you anything about the smiths, other than to comment that my io/x were limited by the edges of my Salomon helmet, and that's why I got rid of mine.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The problem I have is I can see the lenses frame I.e the rubber insert off the lenses when I look left and right and also restricted downward vision
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ok, I guess most people just move their head.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not a spectacle wearer I take it?

You can always see a frame if you look hard enough for it. The magic is the human brain is great at processing it out for all practical purposes. The only advantage of fishbowl lenses and the like is an improvement in peripheral vision in some cases IME.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy