Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Long-range weather forecast?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not sure how they obtain their information, but the official Tignes site now has a page forecasting the weather for the months of June, July and August.... (maybe the webmaster has developed a sense of humour)

Ok we all like to see the sun during the summer months, but as for the snow on the glacier Sad
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's like that Harry Enfield sketch on the weather in Portugal, the weather forecaster comes out every day to announce everywhere will be scorchio!!! Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, we used to think that the weather forecast in France was more reliable than the twin service offered in Italy to the GP...but that long range kind of forecast implies magic, or at least a crystal ball... Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Peter Ross wrote:
It's like that Harry Enfield sketch on the weather in Portugal, the weather forecaster comes out every day to announce everywhere will be scorchio!!! Cool

Okay, I hate to be pedantic, but it was the Fast Show and the country was really an amalgam of several Mediterranean and/or South American countries.

Both shows were largely written by Paul Whitehouse though.

(Okay, I don't hate to be pedantic, sorry). Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skanky wrote:

(Okay, I don't hate to be pedantic, sorry). Very Happy

Quite, I mean, you don't want to do it like that Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
But isn't that forecast brilliant! Weather's brilliant, except when it rains, but then it helps things grow, which is brilliant!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
PG, you clearly need new glasses: the Tignes forecast is clearly for snow in each month.
The picture is of a snowflake. Anyone who thinks snowflakes have a different shape should realise that the eight-pronged snowflake comes with the Santa Clause seal of approval.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
And we were in St Anton, buying guavas, and we saw Jenifer Aniston. And she gave me a lovely smile. Which was nice.

Renée: Oh, you’re going to Tignes? Oh, you lucky thing! Oh, we’ve been to Tignes, meself and Roy. Haven't we Roy?

Roy: Yes we've been to Tignes

Renée: 1990 we went to Tignes, ’91, Tignes, ’92, Tignes, ’93, Morecambe. Ooh, it’s not a patch on Tignes though, is it Roy?

Roy: Oh I don't know its not bad.

Renée: What are you trying to show me up for in front of your skiing friends? Oh shut up Roy you little s**t.

Hello there, Bob Fleming here, - ahem! - excuse me - to tell you about my new - ack-ack-ack! - my new - ack-ack-ack! - my CD. Featuring some of your best loved folk - ack-ack-ack! - folk - ack! - folk - ack! - folkin’ classics. Sung by your favourite - ack-ack-ack! - favourite - ack! - folk - ack! - folk - ack! - folk - ack-ack-ack! - folk - folkin’ folk singers.

I'ill get me coat ......
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skanky wrote:
Okay, I hate to be pedantic, but it was the Fast Show and the country was really an amalgam of several Mediterranean and/or South American countries.

Both shows were largely written by Paul Whitehouse though.

Apologies for being so stupid! I have checked this up and it is definitely only Med countries TV they are copying (is there a cheap two weeks in the sun in South America, let me know if there is!). The sketch was called Chanel 9. Caroline Aherne was the weather girl whose name was Paula Fisch and she was constantly surprised it was always scorchio.

'It's a far cry from small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Isn't it? Mmmmm. Marvellous.'

If the show was still going what might Ron Manager say now? Embarassed
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
DB: You been at the gripe water again? rolling eyes
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Masque,

Yes, but only as a chaser for my Stroh 80.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/fastshow/

Bono Estente. Nuevo Chanel 9 DVD gizmo - karaokos muchos, oooh! Chris Waddle! Boutrous Boutros Ghali.

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Tue 11-05-04 13:05; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Peter Ross, sorry, 'tis just me being often pedantic and often wrong.

"Scorchio! Brrrrr".

"Antonius Gubar, mentali!"
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy