Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Discount codes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

Does anyone have any discount codes for Snow and Rock?

I know the SCGB do a discount for members, but for me I think the cost of signing up is more than the potential savings.

Could be an idea to have a register for discounts codes if there isn't already one, maybe together we could save quite a bit of money?

I recently saved 5% on snow chains at Roofbox with this code:ukcampsite5 if that is useful to anyone.

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Gear_Junkie, there already is a list, but it's only available to super/mega snowheads (those who contribute to the hamster feeding budget).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As luck would have it, I just got a S+R catalogue through the post with a "personal" code for 15% off in it. Having spent far too much on kit recently and I can use the SCGB one if needed, I won't use it so will PM you.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That would be amazing. Thank you very much
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If that code diesnt work joining Snow Sport England which you can do for £10 will get you 15% off at S+R.

Also I think S+R had/ have a price match policy. Check that out if its still in place and what they will match to.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I wont be using this code - So, first come, first served - it is marked 'Exclusive' - (of course it may not be that exclusive !?!?)

ASV680000418792 -- 15% of all clothing in-store or online until 30th Nov

If you use it successfully, please post back to save others trying it.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You can also use topcashback and get 4.2% on non electronic, online purchases or 6% using the "on card" mechanism for in store purchases.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It's also worth looking on sites like vouchercloud as S&N are offering considerable discounts for online puchases e.g. upto 40% off ski equipment until 15/11
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy