Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Old Farts in The ThreeValleys

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I will reach the ripe old age of 75 in January and was hoping to ski in The Three Valleys for free. Can anyone confirm if they have now moved the goalposts and I will have to wait a further year. Still free in Val and Les Arc etc.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We spoke to an English skier on a chairlift in the 3Vs last season who told us his season pass was free as he was over 75.

Good luck with that and happy skiing for many years to home! Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@peter w, Looking at lift pass prices for next year on their website it looks like 75 and over get free lift passes.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@peter w, I cannot answer your question but really hope I am asking a similar one in 15 years time Very Happy Wish you well for the season.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@peter w, you don't say when you are going. At Xmas/New Year, before your birthday, you will still have to pay. But for a trip starting on or after your birthday the pass will be free. You will have to show passport / other id. Not sure if you might have to attend the lift pass office in person so they can take a photo.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@ecureuil, After my birthday. My query was instigated as the 3V lift pass site states "Seniors pass 65 - 75 over 75's free". Other major french resorts quote, seniors 65 - 74, 75's and over free. I would not have thought that the 3V's were out of step with other resorts in this matter, perhaps this is just how they write their price list. Many thanks for the kind wishes.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@peter w, not sure which website you are looking at. This one http://www.s3v.com/en, which covers passes purchased in Courchevel/La Tania and Mottaret, seems clear that it is 65-74. Meribel, Val Thorens and Les Menuires have different lift companies, but I would be surprised if the age limits are different, particularly for 3V passes.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy