Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes for New Year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Afternoon all,

First time posting on here, but hopefully someone can give a bit of advice on what happens in Tignes Le Brevieres on New Years Eve.

A couple of friends have previously stayed in Tignes Le Lac for NYE and said that there was a good free event in the town centre, which kicked off at 11ish and went through till 1am.

Can anyone tell me if any of the lifts open up in the evening so that we could get up to the resort centre for the festivities, or are we stuck at the bottom of the hill?

Cheers

Jon
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
welcome to Snowheads!

The lifts don't open but I'm sure free buses run around various parts of Tignes.

I'm sure others will be along soon to comment. In the meantime you could try googling Navette Tignes.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Currently sat in the Boot Room bar in le brev'... And the barman says "everyone's going to get generally fecked up"
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And a good DJ in the Moose bar.

I wouldn't rely on the cabin running. It's been breaking down nearly every day this week.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Might have to be the boot room then! Is it a tickets only affair or every man for themselves?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Every one for themselves I think.

The new bubbles have run fine every morning but failed in the afternoons 3 times, so don't worry about getting up the hill to ski. In the evening it runs until midnight to boisses and buses from there to Val/leLac apparently but nobody will swear to that.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That'd be quality, but i won't hold my breath.

Our rep is going to ask about cabs for us, but i've got a feeling that they'll cost more than the trip....
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@JonnyBoyRebel, the event is all free. Can't find anything on the official website from about wheels from Brev. A cab would be around €50 each way if you could find one. The busses from Boissses will be a bun fight. All my beds are full that night!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy