Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurotunnel ticket for camperan this Saturday 28 July FS

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We had booked a campervan place on the Saturday 28 July Eurotunnel train around 2pm, returning on Tuesday 14 August in the morning. My kidís got some complications that mean that Dogtag wonít cover his condition abroad, so we canít go. The excess on the insurance policy is bigger than the cost f the tunnel.

The ticket details can all be changed, subject to completion by 3 March 2019. Weíre not going to France in that window so canít use it.

If anyone is travelling this weekend than itís still booked for Saturday 2pm. However I will of course need to change it at some point before then or I lose it.

anyone want to buy it?

If you're not travelling this weekend, but are travelling before March then that would also work

cheers
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@TheGeneralist, I may be interested. I'm not travelling until September though, so would need to change the dates . How much were you wanting for it?
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PMd you.
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@TheGeneralist, did you decide if you were going to be able to use this yet?
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've moved this to buy/sell forum where it should have been - but it does appear that @TheGeneralist has wandered off - or did you get a PM response @Hells Bells?
snow report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@admin, I did have a PM response a while ago, but he was going to get back to me when he came back from holidays. I think he had moved the dates to later in the year before he went. I'll PM again.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy