Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saalbach Hinterglemm accommodation for groups

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello fellow SHers! Hope you aren't missing the snow too much.

Our annual group trip next year might head to Saalbach Hinterglemm (fingers crossed - I love it!). It's not really the place for large chalets so can anyone recommend or suggest some apartment blocks where we might get two adjacent 4-person apartments or somesuch for our 8-strong group?

Danke!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Jenniper, there are lots of places in Saalbach and Hinterglemm where this is possible, as most apartments are in traditional-style houses and let individually by the owner. The trick is to get in early, and use the website's accommodation search function to request two apartments for 4 people each - https://www.saalbach.com/saalbach-booking/ and use the Advanced Search to specify only apartments, and set it to two rooms with 4 people in each. You'll then get details of places which have two apartments available. You can also restrict the search to one village, specify the rating, and limit the price.

Some places may not have their availability for 2019 online yet, but looking at 12-19 Jan I get 47 matches for those requirements. Clearly if you are limited to half term the availability will be lower, and a lot of the properties get repeat bookings - we've stayed in the same apartments for the last 6 years at half term, and we are asked as we leave whether we want to reserve for the following year.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's lovely, thank you. I don't go skiing during half term (no kids, see!) so hopefully we'll be able to find something!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Jenniper, mixed or single sex, also age group, might know someone who can help
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Seven blokes plus me as the token woman. We are all 40ish. Well, they are all 40ish - I’m still 38, godammit.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
radar wrote:
@Jenniper, mixed or single sex, also age group, might know someone who can help

We are a similar group, look8ng for similar. If your inside info doesn’t get taken up, could you please let me know? (We are 2 family groups looking for half term).
Thanks snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Jenniper, will ask, sorry what dates?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We rented one of these in Hinterglemm last Feb, and have already booked it again for next year. Very welcoming hosts and excellent location.

http://www.chaletaugustine.com/en/details_chalet.asp

Villa = 6 bedrooms
Chalet = 5 bedrooms (may work for a group of Cool

They are very responsive via email, owned and managed by a Swedish/English couple. When they found out we were getting married in Saalbach, they left us champagne and chocolates Smile

Highly recommended.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Jenniper, @Homey, have PM'd you
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

Seven blokes plus me as the token woman. We are all 40ish. Well, they are all 40ish - I’m still 38, godammit.

Wow, i guess you get a lot of attention on these trips. Those are some good odds.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
mr. mike wrote:
Quote:

Wow, i guess you get a lot of attention on these trips. Those are some good odds.

Haha! Sadly not - though one of them is my husband Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Jenniper, We might be able to help with one apartment, and there are others nearby - all ski-in ski-out.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thank you, Mr T - I'll drop you a line!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Jenniper Can Vouch for Tatmanstours apartments
Right opposite the lifts ,1minute walk to main apres bar and 2 minute walk into town but very quiet/peaceful at night
And a very helpful host before and during your stay
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@wasley, Blush Embarassed Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy