Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomites Transfer Bus

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to transfer from Venice Marco Polo airport to La Villa, Dolomites week before Xmas, does anyone know when the Cortina Express bus timetable for this winter will be published?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Probably best to email them. I'm sure in the past it was available late summer/early Autumn. Also you will probably find the times on the timetable dont change much year to year.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, can you remember the timings from last season?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not exactly. I think the return from Alta Badia arrived at Venice Marco Polo roughly around 13:30pm. Left ALta badia approx 09:30pm. But I'm sure the service runs twice a day (at least).
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
last years timetable (pdf).

I haven't used it, but believe it is necessary to change bus in Cortina

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiNh-2V6OTbAhVGLsAKHaYYDwgQFgg4MAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cortinaexpress.it%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FORARI-INVERNO-2017-18-ALTA-BADIA-VENEZIA-1.pdf&usg=AOvVaw39HCt5g47TuVdmvW0L1ixZ
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks all, much appreciated
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Looking at the attached shows bus timetable for Venice Treviso airport, grateful if anyone could forward a copy of last years timetable for
Venice Marco Polo airport to La Villa, also would appreciate single ticket cost if known
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
1. Yes you will change busses in Cortina

2. The timetable DOES show Venice Marco Polo!! It shows on the attached timetable as "Venezia Aeroporto" (before & after Treviso)
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I believe ticket price is 35 Euros for adults, 18 Euros for children.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just to confirm what Jimmybog has said, found this in the 'news' section of the site (the only mention of Marco Polo I could find on there....)

"ATTENZIONE: SPOSTAMENTO FERMATA VENEZIA AEROPORTO MARCO POLO.

Si comunica che con decorrenza immediata la fermata di Venezia Aeroporto Marco Polo è stata spostata dalla “zona arrivi” pallina 9 al parcheggio autobus turistici"

"ATTENTION: MOVEMENT OF VENICE AIRPORT MARCO POLO AIRPORT.

It is communicated that with immediate effect the Venice Airport Marco Polo stop has been moved from the "arrivals area" ball 9 to the tourist bus parking"
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy