Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

One lucky liitle lad

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Whilst at the CF yesterday I witnessed one very lucky liitle lad. Only half the slope was open, but to be fair it was not too busy or crowded. However there were large icy patches on the bottom section of the slope. I was approaching the hump near the bottom, and was not hanging around, when a little 6 or 7 year old lad came flying past me like I was standing still. He was totally out of control. There are large crash cushions across the bottom to prevent injury. God knows how, but he managed to find the only gap in it, sailed straight through and crashed into the wooden ski racks going full tilt. People rushed to see if he was ok. He was dazed but didn’t appear to be bleeding. Thankfully he was wearing a helmet. @audfart, who was at the top of the slope said the lad had lost control almost immediately and straight lined it from the top. He was lucky he didn’t do himself a serious injury. Shocked
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Seen exactly the same thing happen there myself, couple of years back. Recall that the lad I saw wasn't quite as unscathed. He might not have found a gap, either: more like cannoned straight through the cushioned barriers, sending them - and him - flying.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cf?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Rob D, https://www.chillfactore.com/ - I think
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Got taken out by an 8 year old young girl at CF some years ago when I was standing at the bottom of the slope behind the safety netting. She straight lined the slope and took out the netting and me. Both of us ended up in the casualty room and her parents were called over the tannoy (they were watching her ski and weren't on the slope with her). On their arrival the father remarked "oh no not again, she never listens"

Seems this was a regular occurrence, makes you wonder why no one was accompanying her on the slope and indeed why the slope staff didn't intervene
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy