Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Getting around the Milky Way from Clavier.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is it easy to get around? Can you do it on skis rather than bus?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes. Never used a bus.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes though there's a long string of lifts between there and SanSicario to access that end.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you can get an organised bus for a small amount (like Crystal do for their gusts the other way) I would. It is accessible but takes too long for me and takes too much time out of your day if only doing it once in your week.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It is a quick trip from village up to Sagna Longa, but from there a long chair down followed by a slow chair further down. I'd the snow is good you may be able to ski the bottom bit,but don't think pistes.

Then 15 mins on the gondola followed by 2 chairs up to the top, probably about 45 minutes each way. Worth it to ski Sansicario but not a lot of time for more.

For what it's worth there is a route planned to visit all base stations including down to the club med and Montgenevre at the far ends which we we managed this year, we are fastish skiers and it was a very full day!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There's usually a day coach to Serre ChV too, think it's on the Milky Way lift pass. TO's do it, and I think there is a coach for everybody too.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy