Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

You're all screwed . . . .

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The standard Burton bolts have nylon inserts so they self-lock.
In Canada at least the bolt hardware comes with the bindings not the boards. Hence if like me you don't use Burton bindings... ask at any Burton dealer and they'll give you a little bag containing the bits you need.
I've never had a problem, but I use those freebie Burton bolts.

Masque wrote:
... having spoken with a couple of ICS riders, they both say that their boards are far more evenly flexing than their old insert boards ...

Sounds unlikely. The channel doesn't isolate the bindings from the board, and Burton don't claim that.
You can buy isolation plates, but they're mechanically very different and don't use a channel.

I'd say that the stress of not losing the four spare bolts whilst you're on the channel board is vastly greater than the effect any of this has on anything.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Track:
http://www.allenbrothers.co.uk/category.asp?cat_id=10

Sliders:
http://www.allenbrothers.co.uk/item.asp?prod_id=100&cat_id=4
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@philwig, it's purely subjective about the flex but I suspect it may be the lack of multiple inserts or just differing board manufacturing. But they do like the system. My old long board may just need to be replaced with summat short and fat for next season. Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy