Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Smallest Goggles for women

Poster: A snowHead
Hi All, Does anyone know which goggles (other than kids) are the smallest for women? Any help would be appreciated.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can buy Asian fit goggles from some of the bigger brands. I have a small face (even for a woman) and have found the Oakley Stockholm model to be a good fit while still providing decent peripheral vision. Smith Optics I/OS also fits the small size of my face with decent peripheral vision.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@SammyQ, I have some Bollé ones, maybe the Nebula. I've had them for a couple of years though.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have Oakley Stockholms too and they fit a small face well. There don't seem to be many about this year though, so I'm wondering if they've been discontinued (annoying if so as I won't be able to get replacement lenses). If so, I'm not sure what the replacement model is - might be worth sending an email to them or asking a vendor.

I can verify that the Airbrake model, described as 'medium' fit, is a fair bit bigger.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i use kids' goggles. Cheaper too.

Ms P.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
SammyQ wrote:
Hi All, Does anyone know which goggles (other than kids) are the smallest for women? Any help would be appreciated.

Dragon DXS
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@SammyQ, have a look at Smith Anthems - I've had a couple of pairs (ok more than that) Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I use Oakley A Frame. I have a small head. tried loads of goggles before I got one that sat against my cheekbones. I think bone structure is as important as size
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mrs NBT finds that Oakley XS O frame are a great fit for her petite features

http://uk.oakley.com/en/womens/goggles/snow-goggles/o2-xs/product/W0OO7048/?skuCode=59-584
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Scarlet wrote:
I have Oakley Stockholms too and they fit a small face well. There don't seem to be many about this year though, so I'm wondering if they've been discontinued (annoying if so as I won't be able to get replacement lenses).

I called the London store today – the Stockholm model has, indeed, been discontinued. Annoying for me because the Stockholms have been the best fit for me of all the goggles I've tried across the brands.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks for all the advice, appreciated.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Zero_G, that's annoying. Tempted to buy up all remaining stock NehNeh
Did they say what model will fill the gap in the product line? It would be good if something like the Airbrake with switchable lenses came out in a smaller fit.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I have a really small head and face and have found that these kids' goggle from Dirty Dog fit well and are just the right size - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dirty-Dog-MONSTER-Goggles-Carbon/dp/B0049HE6BE?tag=amz07b-21 or https://www.trekwear.co.uk/kids_clothing/eyewear/ski_goggles/dirty_dog_monster_kids_ski_goggles_matt_pink_white_camo_rose_flash_mirror_matt_pink_white_camo_rose.htm?utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&productid=2440&gclid=Cj0KEQiA2o6lBRCn_b7yppe98rQBEiQAMpnYnVItCnRfAyq633gX9xBiGnjlKQm5tJ77r_DlNba6LVIaArg88P8HAQ

Good luck finding the perfect pair. Little Angel
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Scarlet, I've already ordered spare lenses from their website and I have two Stockholm frames, so I'll be good for a few more years, methinks Madeye-Smiley

The chap at the store said Oakley has no plans to produce a new women-specific model. Which is a pity.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
FionaG, the field of vision looks really small on those goggles. Is it?
snow conditions
@nbt, Yes Oakley XS O very good for small face, the only trouble is finding other lenes than standard. However this link seems to be the Oakley XS o2 (a never version).
snow report
@Zero_G, I'm thinking along similar lines. I have 2 frames with Persimmon and Emerald Iridium, but the latter seems a bit scarce. Any experience of the Fire Iridium? I'm wondering whether to pick one up now as a spare. £25 for spare Persimmon seems like a no brainer.
ski holidays
Adidas ID2 Pure v good, and small too...
snow conditions
Swimming goggles? Confused
snow report
Oakley A Frames are a great goggle and designed for smaller faces. Plus they have just been superseded by the A Frame 2 so there should be lots of bargains available on the net.
ski holidays
Electric 2.5s. My daughter is tiny, she uses them
latest report
Scarlet wrote:
@Zero_G, I'm thinking along similar lines. I have 2 frames with Persimmon and Emerald Iridium, but the latter seems a bit scarce. Any experience of the Fire Iridium? I'm wondering whether to pick one up now as a spare. £25 for spare Persimmon seems like a no brainer.

Hmm, no experience with the Fire Iridium. I must have nabbed the last Emerald Iridium from the Oakley site, soz Toofy Grin
From memory (because they have removed that really helpful lens tint chart from their site), the next darkest lens after the Emerald is the Black Iridium. Though there must be other retailers who still ahve the Emerald in stock?
ski holidays
https://www.otg-goggles.com/5-best-womens-ski-goggles/ This list says that the Smith I/OS is good for "small/medium heads"? I think "smallest" is a vague term. You might have a small face but a big head? Laughing My smallish wife (don't tell her I said "ish") tends to pick the "asian fit" goggles with good results.
snow report
Mrs LY (4'11" and XS/8 in pretty much everything) has recently acquired some Smith IOS that she says fit her really well - not a cheap option though. Sadly she's not keen on junior gear, which is generally more cost effective! She did find considerable differences in fit though, even amongst the "small face" goggles. Don't tell her I said so but I think "nose shape" is key! If you have chance then definitely try on (with helmet if you wear one) before you commit....
ski holidays
Don't Oakley make most of their Goggles in an Asian fit too ?
snow conditions
POC Iris in size small are the smallest adult goggles I have come across.
snow report
The OP asked this question years ago...... she's probably grown. wink
snow report
@SammyQ, atomic make a fused double lense goggle with their HD lens ( very similar to Oakley prism) in a small size
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy