Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow Cam Junkie

Poster: A snowHead
Am I alone Puzzled

In quiet moments at the end of the day , I somehow can't resist looking at the web cams of where I have skied this season. Morzine looks green, bar a tiny thin strip, determindly clinging on.

Zermatt and Tignes are frustratingly white and I want to rush out there for one last run! All that snow going to waste! Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Champagny looks wet and miserable, Serre Chevalier pic was taken on Monday, and it looked like it was snowing-shame cos lifts shut a week ago
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Beverley, I like the ones that give a short movie clip. The Peclet cam at Val Thorens is one (near white-out just now). And there is one at Courchevel. You can stare at them hours waiting for someone to fall over.
Then I go back to Google-whacking....
Sometimes I talk to my friend Harvey.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey, Harvey looks great!! Much more fun than my dancing woodlice (who is, by the way, camera shy)!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
we've had snow here in the pre-alpes and over at the top of the Jura, not much open though.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Beverley, would that be woodlouse? (where are/is the Grammar Police when you need them/him/her/it?)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Embarassed Ok, Ok Alan be picky! The girl has had a long day! Anyway, they are those funny little things that I find in the garden (whilst I am doing 7 hour days in them for a living, I might add ).

PS: Don't think Charlie Dimmock as I DO wear a bra!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Beverley, these are the funny little things I find in my garden. I talk to them too.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
7 hours a day in a garden? that's about my yearly total. As for thinking, my imagination is still my own (I think) Razz
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Had a look at the Courchevel cam yesterday, loads of new snow. I looked at it on Wednesday (sad, isn't it) and the snow was on its way out. Strange the difference a day makes.
(Is that a cue for a song?....)
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm a year round camera junkie but right now it's just depressing looking at all that new snow Sad
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Here's an interesting one.

That's the deepest snow I've seen at that spot ever since that webcam started running years ago. The good news is that you can go out and play there now, and through the summer. When the Klein Matterhorn cablecar reopens (after maintenance) on 14 May, there should be 1400m vertical of skiing from there down to Furgg. The snow at that level (2400m) was really deep and extensive when I was there a couple of weeks ago, and that was before this latest run of storms.

I'd estimate that the sub-glacial skiing at Zermatt will be good well into June, by the look of things.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Maybe I can get my wish and go skiing for my birthday!!!! Laughing
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Well according to the Pasgrau website, theyre currently in a phase of eternal night! So im kind of glad that im not there, however it could just be that theres so much snow its covered the camera up, or that my PC is no better than a glorified calculator and wont load it!
Confused
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Or the season's over, they've switched off the lights, locked the door and gone home. Cool
snow report
skanky, ahh yes didnt think of that!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy