Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Win Salomon Skis or Board with Ski Club Survey

Poster: A snowHead
Take part in the Ski Club of Great Britain survey for the chance to WIN a pair of SALOMON XDR80 Ti skis or a SALOMON SICKSTICK snowboard worth over £500 each!
The Ski Club of Great Britain want to find out more about what today’s skiers and snowboarders are looking at from their snowsports holidays and are running this survey in collaboration with their partners.
Take part in this survey for the chance to WIN SALOMON XDR80 ti skis or a SALOMON SICKSTICK snowboard!
All you have to do is fill in the questionnaire before the 23rd of May – it should take no more than 5-10 minutes and all your answers will remain anonymous.
Good luck!

http://surveys.spikeinsight.com/s3/Snowheads2018
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I challenge the use of the term "worth". Maybe the RRP but .....
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boy, that's long! And not well constructed in some regards, either ( especially if you ski several times a year, UK and elsewhere).
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Grizzler, I agree. What if your last trip was totally unlike what you usually do? Or if, like me, you usually do 2 trips a year which are completely different from each other ?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes I’d like to win crap to sell on twatbay, no ID collected?

Are they psychic?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frack it if Salomon want to give me a sickstick for answering I take lots of ski hols , don't like TOs and care about nuffink other than snow and offpiste terrain so be it.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
They ask for your email at the end of the survey. I nearly lost the will to live half way through so finished up rushing it. WAY too long. I really don't think The Ski Club of GB does computer stuff. Still stuck in the last century.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I am sure they (or someone else) have used exactly this survey before as remember doing it a while ago.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Easy questionnaire to complete. Answer - “do as many Snowheads bashes as I can afford”. But I somehow doubt I’d win their competition with that reply. Heyho. Never mind.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@ster, yeah pretty sure I did it last year. It’s weird how some questions allow you to expand on your answer and some don’t. I’d have liked to clarify why I “had problems within resort” due to weather, the data they get won’t come close to telling the story.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I gave in half way through
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@sethpistol, thanks for posting, 5min to enter, not so bad, won't make me join the club though
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Done.

THanks
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm with Grizzler and Dave of the Marmottes - almost impossible to answer meaningfully if you do multiple, different, trips and really only care about the snow and terrain
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
esaw1 wrote:
They ask for your email at the end of the survey. I nearly lost the will to live half way through so finished up rushing it. WAY too long.

Yes, it was too long and they didn't even ask me for my email at the end Evil or Very Mad . Asked if I wanted to win skis or snowboard then just a submit button that took me to the main website. Stupid, anyway, like others said, for people who do multiple trips to multiple countries and can't actually remember where they bought their last ski jacket rolling eyes .
ski holidays
I gave up after a while, mundane questions about fairly irrelevant things, that seemed to go on forever. Seemed about right for the tea club though, their reputation is one of a speciality in being mundane and pointless.
snow report
I completed without any problems. Yes, it does tend to drag on a bit towards the end but nothing I couldn't cope with.

I see this survey is especially for snowheads. I'd love to see how our results vary when compared with other sources they might be asking to do it.
ski holidays
Cant see what they are going to get out of this one. Might just be wheeling on old survey out as a cheap way of getting mail shot emails.
ski holidays
Now I see its being pushed by skiweekends.com. Surprised that a real commercial organization whose marketing is not bad is being associated with this wee wee poor survey.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy