Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Galtur/Ischgl

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have been to Saas Fee first week in April last two years but fancy a change next year. Don't want to do France but was thinking staying Galtur with option of skiing Ischgl.
We are two adults happy on blues and easy reds and 8 yr old who skis everything and boards and would go in ski school to whizz around.
Looking at diy.
Any advice from anyone with experience of the area much appreciated.
Very Happy
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@lpsmc1,
The skiing sounds like it should suit you. The Galtur area is fairly small but pleasantly varied without much testing on the piste. Ischgl has skiing pretty much for all standards. The only problem that I see is that although the areas are fairly close and easy to get between if your son is in ski school he will be based in one area and it would be a bit of a pain going to the other one and then getting back to pick him up.
DIY is straight forward.
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that. We might put him with a private for 3 days to satisfy his skiing and he would be happy to board our type of runs for the others. I am sure husband and I could pass the time in Ischgl. We enjoy our skiing but don't mind sitting with a coffee or beer whilst junior is skied out!
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@lpsmc1, If you were doing private it may be possible to get the instructor to go to the area of your choosing, I'm not sure, private instruction is not cheap there though.
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy