Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seeking group with a female non-skier, half term 2019

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are organising a family ski trip for February 2019, and my wife is a non skier. She likes gentle winter walks, preferably in the mountains using a pedestrian pass, but she spends a lot of time walking alone whilst we ski. Therefore if there are any groups out there with a female non-skier in her 40s and 50s that would like to accompany her, please get in touch!

We were thinking Les Gets, Morzine etc but would be open to suggestions.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Or maybe a male non-skier!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My initial response to this was going to be absolutely not, has to be a middle aged female. But in this day and age we should not be discriminating by sex or age.

So absolutely, anyone of any age who doesn't ski and would like to walk (mainly downhill, and slowly). Subject to vetting by my wife (and myself, obviously)!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stodge wrote:
(and myself, obviously)!

You mean if he's young, fit and drop dead gorgeous he's out? Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
He'll be skiing (not boarding)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

My initial response to this was going to be absolutely not

So who's holiday is this, anyway? And what if he's old and drop-dead gorgeous? The young don't have a monopoly on sex appeal...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi.... just joined this site and came across your post.. Not sure if your all sorted now but anyway here's my situation...
My wife and I both in our 50's ...I used to ski a lot, then had a several year gap, now most of my mates are too old? too poor? or have other interests..... so I'm now a Billy no mates...
I went skiing on my own this year just to see if I still liked it..and loved it.. bit nervous at first but got into it by the end of the week...
I'm now planning trips for 2019, either on own or if I can find one, a group.. in Jan and March....plus a further trip with wife (or I won't hear the end of it) in Feb.. She has no interest in learning to ski but likes walking and keep fit..
I would be interested in what you have in mind and we can go from there...

If anyone else reading this is looking for extra skiers for a trip in 2019 let me know
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Welcome to snowHeads @les666 snowHead

Keep an eye on the topic "Forthcoming snowHeads Events" in the snowEvents forum.
The bashes would appear to suit your circumstances rather well.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@les666, thanks for your comments, note that we are forced to go at half term as I have a teenager at college. If you don't need to go at half term I would advise against it as the costs are higher and resorts much busier that out of school hols.

If you are planning to go at half term, then we could arrange something.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy